Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (Maxim or "the company") designs, develops, manufactures and markets analog circuits. The company also provides a range of high-frequency design processes and capabilities that can be used in custom designs. The company primarily operates in the US and China. It is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and employs about 9,370 people. The company recorded revenues of $2,472.3 million during the financial year ended June 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 23.8% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $673 million in FY2011, compared to $292 million in FY2010. Its net profit was $489 million in FY2011, compared to $125.1 million in FY2010.Report Scope
- Provides all the crucial information on Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for Report details:Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. - SWOT Analysis