CKE Restaurants, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. CKE Restaurants, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
CKE Restaurants (CKR or 'the company') is an operator of quick-service restaurants. The company owns, operates and franchises quick-service restaurants. The company operates in the US where it is headquartered in Carpinteria, California, and employed 20,300 people as of January 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $1,330.6 million during the financial year ended January 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 6.2% over FY2010. The decrease was mainly due to the sale of Carl's Jr. distribution business in FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $24.4 million during FY2011, a decrease of 69.3% over FY2010. The net loss was $36.3 million in FY2011 as compared with a net profit of $48.2 million over FY2010.Report Scope
- Provides all the crucial information on CKE Restaurants, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting CKE Restaurants, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of CKE Restaurants, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on CKE Restaurants, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from CKE Restaurants, Inc.Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for Report details:CKE Restaurants, Inc. - SWOT Analysis