Kimball International, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Kimball International, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Kimball International (Kimball or "the company") is a manufacturer of furniture and electronic assemblies. The company provides a variety of products through its electronic manufacturing services and furniture segments. Kimball operates production facilities in the US, Poland, China, Thailand, Mexico and the UK. It is headquartered in Jasper, Indiana and employs 6,362 people. The company recorded revenues of $1,202.6 million during the financial year ended June 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 7.1% compared with FY2010. The company's operating profit was $2.4 million in FY2011, a decrease of 10.2% compared with FY2010. The net profit was $4.9 million in FY2011, a decrease of 54.4% compared with FY2010.Report Scope
- Provides all the crucial information on Kimball International, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Kimball International, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Kimball International, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Kimball International, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Kimball International, Inc.Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for Report details:Kimball International, Inc. - SWOT Analysis