This report is a comprehensive 462-page market segmentation analysis of the transfusion testing market. Major issues pertaining to the Italian transfusion testing practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years are detailed in this report.
The report also includes ten-year volume and sales forecasts for 40 blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests, including NAT procedures performed in Japanese transfusion testing hospitals, and commercial laboratories.Report Scope
- Annual placements and installed base estimates for major automated and semi-automated analyzers.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of over 20 analyzers.
- Ten-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for instruments, consumables, and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Contains 462 pages and 4 tables
Click for Report details:Future Japanese Transfusion Diagnostic Testing Market Outlook