Indigo Mortgage, an Albuquerque, New Mexico mortgage company with four lending divisions to serve the residential, commercial, VA and reverse mortgage markets, announced that it is has made changes to its website, including a fresh new design and greater functionality.
Here’s what visitors can discover when they reach the Indigo Mortgage website:
- The streamlined design includes a new menu bar at the top of the page for quick access to key pages.
- The home page features large icons that display each of Indigo’s lending divisions as well as a button to take the visitor to a quick loan analysis.
- The home page also has other media, including video content and easy access to the radio shows that feature Benjamin Lucero, the Founder and President of Indigo Mortgage.
- To integrate the social media and Internet Marketing initiatives now used by the company, a visitor can now follow Indigo on Twitter or like the company on Facebook with just a click of their mouse.
- One of the new menu buttons at the top of the page takes a visitor to the company’s blog, which is updated on a weekly basis with insightful and valuable information about applying for a mortgage or refinance, industry news on housing and the mortgage market, and tips on making savvy financial decisions.
In commenting on the new website design and features, Benjamin Lucero, President, said, “Our intent was to make the website easier to use and more interactive to illustrate just how much we care for your mortgage loan and our customer as well as provide a way for customers to feel more involved in the mortgage process. We value all our customers and potential customers throughout New Mexico and the surrounding states and included much of their feedback in the redesign of the site.”
Lucero added, “We are thrilled with the results as it helps to enhance our reputation as a Christian-based mortgage lender who is focused on educating customers, helping them find the appropriate mortgage loan for their situation, and operate with the utmost integrity and morals.”
About Indigo Mortgage
Headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Indigo Mortgage is a locally owned and operated mortgage company that is 100% certified NMLS (National Mortgage Licensing System) with expert mortgage brokers and loan originators. The company operates four divisions: New Mexico Residential Mortgage Division, New Mexico Commercial Loan Division, New Mexico VA Mortgage Loan Division and New Mexico Reverse Mortgage Loan Division. Indigo Mortgage was founded by Benjamin Lucero and operates on a philosophy of personal service, high integrity, fairness, and moral and ethical behavior. The company’s motto is: “Because nobody cares more for your mortgage loan.” Its definition of integrity is that it is the decisions we make and the actions we take when nobody is watching but the Lord. For more information on their mortgage services, please visit www.indigomortgage.net.