ACME Tele Power Limited - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile - ACME Tele Power Limited (ACME) engages in providing innovative and green infrastructure solutions for global telecommunications, alternate energy, defense, and the built environment. The company also provides energy management solutions through its state-of-the-art GEMC (Global Energy Management Centre). ACME's products are installed over 1,50,000 telecom sites across the world. The company's products helps carbon emission savings of 2.2 million tonnes per annum. The company offers its infrastructure products and services to the companies operating in the telecom, solar, built environment and defense industries.
ACME has over 15 international offices in the spanning across USA, Canada, Dubai, Cote d'Ivorie, Ghana, West Africa, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Singapore and Indonesia. The company operates through its world class, production unit at Pant Nagar, Uttarakhand, This plant incorporates state-of-the art equipment and a high level of automation. It is capable of delivering over 250 Green Shelters a day. The company through its telecom vertical, provides comprehensive energy management products and solutions to wireless telecom players across the world. The products provide cost-effective, energy-efficient, integrated, end to end passive infrastructure solutions. The company offers alternative energy solutions to power the telecom sites such as the DC Power House, Solar panels etc. ACME designs,, manufactures, installs and operates telecom sites.
The company through its solar power vertical provides solutions for both thermal and photovoltaic technologies. The company develops, constructs, and operates MW scale power projects. It owns and operates solar power projects and also provides Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services to other solar power developers. The company has developed the first solar thermal power project based on Tower technology in Asia. The company through its built environment vertical offers cooling systems for buildings and green paneling solutions for cold chain. The company offers cold chain paneling solutions and refrigeration systems that that do not deplete the ozone layer. The company through its defense vertical supplies Pre-Engineered Building (PEB) based PUF insulated structures widely used in defence, housing, warehousing etc. It also undertakes turnkey projects with integration of services to meet climatic conditions.
ACME along with its subsidiary Reime NIS offers products and services such as single & multi operator enclosures, power management solutions, cooling solutions and turn-key site installation & management services. The company has entered into an exclusive licensing agreement with eSolar to build up to 1000 MW of solar thermal power plants in India, over next 10 years. The company's in-house Research and Development labs are based in India, the USA and Czech Republic. It has global partnerships with telecom majors like Nokia Siemens Networks, Bharti Airtel & Ericsson. The company is headquartered at Gurgoan, India.
ACME Tele Power Limited - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Alternative Energy eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company's (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company's operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Click for Report details:ACME Tele Power Limited - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile