Hydro Green Energy, LLC - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile - Hydro Green Energy, LLC (Hydro Green) is a renewable energy company, which is a power generation and service provider based in US. The company is principally engaged in designing and operating kinetic hydro power projects, which generates electricity exclusively from moving water of river currents, tidal currents, and ocean currents. Hydro Green Energy is the only the US. company with a commercial, federally-licensed hydrokinetic power project. The product line of the company comprise of Hydro+; Current+; Tidal+; and Ocean+. Hydro Green's Hydro+ technology platform is extremely feasible to be deployed at existing hydropower projects, which boost the output of the existing project in an environmentally friendly manner with a cutting-edge technology. The patented hydrokinetic power turbine arrays are composed of the only truly modular, interchangeable, zero-head, current-based turbines in the industry. This system design is capable of producing 250 kW per unit. Hydro Green holds a the US. patent and has about 100 the US. and international patents pending on the company's core technology. The company mainly operates as the independent power producer (IPP). The company sells the power generated by its broadly patented hydrokinetic turbine arrays through long-term, wholesale power purchase agreements (PPAs) to project equity partners, power marketing firms, utilities, cities and to other industrial customers. The company operates hydro green power project of approximately 180 MW capacity and customer projects of about 98 MW capacity. The company's run of river technology is a renewable hydro power generation design that provides solutions for commercial hydro power generation applications of about 500 megawatts. The company is headquartered at Houston in Texas, US.
Recently, Hydro Green has undertaken the Fabrication of Commercial Hydrokinetic Power Turbine in Minnesota, the US. Further, it also partnered with Wind Energy Systems Technology Group (W.E.S.T.) to explore the potential of develop the world's first hybrid offshore wind-hydrokinetic ocean current power projects. If fully developed Hydro Green and W.E.S.T. will utilize the Gulf of Mexico's wind and water currents to generate nearly 5,000 megawatts of clean, renewable electricity. Further, Providence Renewables, LLC, a renewable energy investment company, made an equity capital and project development investment in Hydro Green Energy, LLC
Hydro Green Energy, LLC - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Alternative Energy eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company's (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company's operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Click for Report details:Hydro Green Energy, LLC - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile