Sofema Aviation Services is
pleased to announce the launch of the Hong Kong
Human Factor Training
Final date for
registration: 26 June
Human Factors Training has been mandatory since 2006 for all Part
145 Organizations. It is
generally accepted that the most effective HF training, is training
which is takes into full account
specific organizational issues, and has a direct connection with
the Quality and Safety System of
GM 145.A.30 (e) advises that HF topics should be related to maintenance
possible; too much unrelated theory should be avoided.
This course aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the
requirement for effective
Human Factors Training and provides a toolkit of techniques to
enable your nominated HF trainer
to deliver appropriate and specific HF training within your
organization. The course is highly
and promotes best training practices.
DETAILED CONTENT / TOPICS (the following subjects will be
- Regulatory Background to Human Factors, Why do we have Human
- What is Andragogy – Understanding the Adult learning process –
- Balancing Presentation, Motivation Debate & Discussion.
- The Use of Case Studies - Presenting Workplace Human Factor Issues
- Developing an Understanding the Feedback Process, Non Verbal
- Understanding the role of Extrinsic & Intrinsic
MotivationDelivering Human Factors within you Company Culture
Presenting the Role of Quality, Safety Management and Risk
- Incident & Accident - Effective Presentation of Data
- Trainer Personal Development.
- Considering Presentation Techniques.
- Teaching Styles - Deductive or Inductive?
- Developing you organizational HF Training Program
Writing a Lesson Plan
TARGET GROUPS -
This course will be of very significant benefit to potential Human
Factors trainers who need to have
the necessary competence to deliver effective Human Factor
Training Department Managers and other Training staff will also
benefit from attendance at this
A background in an aviation maintenance environment. No previous
experience of auditing or the
Quality Manager's function is necessary. You should have already
attended several Human Factor
LEARNING OBJECTIVES –
After attending this course, participants should be able to develop
a company specific
comprehensive Human Factors Training program compliant with Part
145 HF requirements for both
Initial and recurrent training.
2 days - each day will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with
appropriate refreshment breaks.
register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call + 359 29633966