This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from our exclusive panel of leading medical devices industry executives. It analyzes how variations in regional supplier practices are set to change in the medical devices industry in 2012–13. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
• The opinions and forward looking statements of 174 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 54% represent Director and C-level respondents.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
• The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• This report covers data and analysis on variations in regional supplier practices in the medical devices industry.
Reasons To Buy
• This report will help you understand variations in regional supplier prices by company type.
• This report will help you understand variations in regional supplier prices by region.
• This report will help you understand variations in regional supplier prices by company turnover.
Click for Report details:Variations in Regional Supplier Prices in the Medical Devices Industry - 2012-2013: Survey Snapshot