This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from our exclusive panel of leading oil and gas industry executives. In this report, executives provide insights into the type and likelihood of structural changes in the business structure.
• The opinions and forward looking statements of 279 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 24% represent Director and C-level respondents.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
• The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• This report covers data and analysis on future developments in business structure of global oil and gas companies.
Reasons To Buy
• This report will help you to understand future developments in business structure from buyers and suppliers point of view.
• This report will help you to understand future developments in business structure by region.
• This report will help you to understand future developments in business structure by company turnover.
• This report will help you to understand future developments in business structure by senior level respondents.
Click for Report details:Future Developments in Business Structure in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013: Survey Snapshot