The market is driven by retail sales of geospatial imaging from companies like Google and its Google Imaging service; which although free, accounts for significant advertising revenue for the company. Other major users of satellite imaging data include: enterprises, civil engineers, and private end users. While only a handful of companies own and operate satellites equipped with imaging capabilities, many more companies market software/SAS (software as a service) enhanced integration and consulting capabilities and round out the ecosystem for this industry.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How quickly is the Satellite Imaging Market growing, and how will this pace change over the forecast period (2011-2016)?
- Which regions are experiencing the most significant growth?
- What pricing models are experiencing the most success? How will companies need to evolve their pricing in order to stay competitive?
- What does the competitive landscape look like, and how will it evolve?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed?
- What sort of distribution for satellite imaging services is experiencing the most success?
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/172381-global-commercial-satellite-imaging-market.html
Table of Contents
Total Commercial Satellite Imaging Market
External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
Forecasts and Trends
Market Share and Competitive Analysis
Map Generation Segment Breakdown
Urban Planning Segment Breakdown
Facility/Property Expansion Segment Breakdown
Traffic Monitoring Segment Breakdown
North America Breakdown
Latin America Breakdown
Rest of World Breakdown
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
Explore more report by Frost & Sullivan @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/frost-n-sullivan/.