Global Central Nervous System Drugs market to grow at a CAGR of -3.2 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing size of aging population. The Global EEG/EMG Equipment market has also been witnessing the trend of novel molecules, launched to treat central nervous system disorders effectively. However, patent expiration of key drugs could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The Global Central Nervous System Drugs Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Central Nervous System Drugs market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include AstraZeneca plc, Eli Lilly & Co., Johnson & Johnson Ltd., and Pfizer Inc. Other vendors mentioned in the report: Abbott Laboratories, Sanofi S.A., Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Eisai Co. Ltd., UCB Pharma, Merck & Co. Inc., Schering-Plough Corp., Shire plc, and Cephalon Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
- You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.