This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from exclusive panel of leading mining industry executives. It analyzes how the use new media for business prospects and business strategies and practices in the mining industry are set to change in 2012-13. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
• The opinions and forward looking statements of 250 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 32% represent Director and C-level respondents.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
• The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• This report covers data and analysis on suppliers' use of new media for business prospects in the global mining industry.
Reasons To Buy
• This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
• This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how supplier budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
• This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs.
• This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
• This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers.
Click for Report details:Use of New Media for Business Prospects in the Mining Industry - 2012-2013: Survey Snapshot