Rum in Indonesia to 2016: Databook contains detailed historic and forecast Rum consumption analysis, segmented at a category level. It provides year on year growth figures for the different types of Rum available in Indonesia , as well as volume data based on price segments and alcoholic strength. This report reviews the latest industry trends both for overall products as well as leading market players, which makes it an essential tool for companies active across the Indonesia alcoholic drinks value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
This report is the result of The extensive market research covering the Rum category in Indonesia . It provides detailed historic and forecast consumption volume and values, at channel level. Rum in Indonesia to 2016: Databook provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Rum category in Indonesia
• Overview of the Rum category in Indonesia
• Analysis on consumption of the Rum category in Indonesia , by volume, value, brands and channels
• Provides detailed historic and forecast data on the off-premise and on-premise consumption of the Rum category in Indonesia
• Historic and forecast consumption value of the Rum category in Indonesia by alcoholic strength and by price segments
Reasons To Buy
• Provides you with important figures on consumption of the Rum category in Indonesia
• Allows you to analyze the Rum category in Indonesia with detailed historic consumption of the category by volume, value, brands, channels, price segments and by alcoholic strength.
• Helps you plan your future business decisions using forecast figures for the category along with segment level information
Click for Report details:Rum in Indonesia to 2016: Databook