Malaysian Airline System Berhad (Malaysia Airlines) provides scheduled airline transportation services from Malaysia. It principally provides passenger and cargo transportation services through its fleet of 129 aircraft and serves more than 100 destinations across the world. The company also offers maintenance, repair and overhaul services for aircraft. Malaysia Airlines also offers services such as engineering, catering, computerized reservation services, coach transportation, trucking and warehousing services, retailing of goods and tour and travel related activities. The company, along with its subsidiaries, operates across six continents. It operates its aircraft from its main hub Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and is an affiliate member of oneworld, an airline alliance. Malaysia Airlines is headquartered in Subang, Selagnor, Malaysia.
World Market Intelligence's 'Malaysian Airline System Berhad (MAS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Malaysian Airline System Berhad (MAS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Malaysian Airline System Berhad' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Click for Report details:Malaysian Airline System Berhad (MAS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis