Canadean's "The Restaurant Group Plc: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "The Restaurant Group Plc: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Restaurant Group Plc"
Canadean's "The Restaurant Group Plc: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Restaurant Group Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Restaurant Group Plc"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Restaurants Group plc (TRG) is a restaurant and pub operator based in the UK. The company operates through following brands: Frankie & Benny's, Filling Station, Brunning & Price, Garfunkel's and Chiquito. TRG operates through two divisions: leisure and concessions. The company's restaurants offer menus featuring Italian, Mexican and American cuisines including pizzas, pastas, grills, burgers and other popular dishes. As of January 1, 2012, TRG operated 400 outlets in London, the Midlands, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland in the UK including 58 concession outlets located in airports in the UK. TRG is headquartered in London, the UK.
Click for Report details:The Restaurant Group Plc: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report