Canadean's "The Beisia Group: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "The Beisia Group: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Beisia Group"
Canadean's "The Beisia Group: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Beisia Group" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Beisia Group"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Beisia Group (Beisia) is a retailer of food and non-food items. The company primarily operates through multi-format stores which include home centers, convenience stores, specialty stores and shopping centers under various banners. The key product offered by the company includes home ware, electrical items, automobile parts, clothing, food products and drinks. Beisia is also involved in providing restaurant, cargo, leisure and real estate related services. As of April 2011, the company operated 1,822 stores across Japan. Geographically, the company along with its 25 affiliates principally operates in Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Hokkaido and other 36 prefectures across Japan. Beisia is headquartered in Gunma, Japan.
Click for Report details:The Beisia Group: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report