This report, SAP AG: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This report, SAP AG: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SAP AG"
This report, SAP AG: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SAP AG" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "SAP AG"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SAP AG (SAP) is a business software company, based in Germany. The company sells licenses for software related services and solutions. The company provides standard business solutions and also specific industry solutions to help its customers accelerate business innovation. Additionally, SAP provides consulting, maintenance, and training services for its software solutions. Moreover, the company provides a wide range of services that ensures optimum planning, deployment and operation through every phase of a software life cycle. The company serves more than 183,000 clients through its offices located in over 50 countries across the globe. SAP is headquartered in Walldorf, Germany.
Click for Report details:SAP AG: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report