This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading packaging industry executives. In this report, executives provide their future projections for the growth prospects of their company, as well as insights into the type and likelihood of structural changes in the competitive landscape in terms of mergers and acquisitions and business structure. This chapter also examines overall change in organizations' capital expenditure and staff recruitment activity, providing a snapshot of the business outlook for the industry. Industry trends in this area are also analyzed in comparison with the results of our 2010 and 2011 surveys, providing the opportunity to track changes in attitude.
• The opinions and forward looking statements of 217 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 32% represent Director and C-level respondents.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
• The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• This report covers data and analysis on revenue growth expectations of global packaging companies.
Reasons To Buy
• This report will help you to understand revenue growth projections of global packaging industry.
• This report will help you to understand future developments in business structure from buyers and suppliers point of view.
• This report will help you to better understand the M&A activity of the global packaging industry.
• This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers.
Click for Report details:Business Indicators in the Packaging Industry - 2012-2013: Survey Brief