Iran expects to start production at its first nuclear plant by the end of the year and has already announced its project to build a new 1000 MW nuclear plant by 2014. In parallel, the hydrocarbons sector continues to have ambitious goals; the government officially announced it plans to export 180 mcm/d of gas by 2016.
The Middle East consolidated its position as the largest net exporter of energy, mainly thanks to crude oil and natural gas producing countries (+3.6%). The production of refined oil products increased by 4.5% and exceeded pre-crisis level. Driven by Saudi Arabia and Kuwait consumption of refined oil products increased by 4.2%, while crude oil exports decreased by 0.5%.
This Iran energy market report is a reliable source for understanding the key issues and dynamics shaping the Iranian energy industry. With timely, up-to-date energy industry data and demand forecasts, this report will help you identify and exploit challenges and opportunities in the Iranian energy sector. The report details the sub-sectors of the energy industry (Crude Oil, refined oil products, Natural Gas, Coal, Electricity and Renewable) in Iran. In this report you will find:
- Overview of energy industry sub-segments: oil, gas, coal, power, renewable
- Recent energy and climate change policy development, and an assessment of its impact
- Key companies active in the Azerbaijani energy industry, along the value chain of each sub-segment
- Up-to-date insight on market structures, regulatory developments, and asset developments
- Market dynamics and trends, detailed by energy and by sector
- Historical data and trends relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves for each industry sub-segment
- Projects under development in the country, including power plants, refineries, LNG terminals, gas pipelines
- Key drivers of change and future issues for each energy type
Reasons to Buy
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Work with data-driven market research
- Obtain up-to-date, insightful and standardised information by country
- Assess how national regulations impact the Iranian energy industry
- Gain a clear view of the development of renewable energies in the energy marketThis report is made up of two documents. The first, a PDF file, will be available for download as soon as a purchase is made. A second document, an Excel file, will be sent to you soon after via email.
Click for Report details:Iran Energy Report