Microsoft Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Microsoft Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Microsoft Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Microsoft Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Microsoft Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Microsoft Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Microsoft Corporation (Microsoft or "the company") develops, licenses, and supports a wide range of software products and services, by designing and selling hardware, and by delivering relevant online advertising to a global customer audience. The company is headquartered in Redmond, Washington and employed 90,000 people as of June 30, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $69,943 million during the fiscal year ended June 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 11.9% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $27,161 million during FY2011, an increase of 12.7% over FY2010. The net profit was $23,150 million in FY2011, an increase of 23.4% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Microsoft Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Microsoft Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Microsoft Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects
Click for Report details:Microsoft Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report