Across the world the majority of the easily accessible onshore oil reserves are in decline, thus the oil industry's focus is moving increasing towards offshore production. This paradigm shift presents an excellent opportunity for the FPSO industry and will drive sales growth rates for the next decade.
The FPSO market is currently dominated by the Brazil, Nigeria and China and the following decade will see a growing market share within the developing and emerging countries in Asia and Africa. This report determines that the value of the global FPSO market in 2012 will reach $6.9bn.
The Floating Production Storage and Offloading Market 2012-2022 examines this prosperous area of the energy industry. The report assesses this growing sector, which is central to the future of global oil and gas output. The report focuses on the developments in the industry, with analysis of FPSO vessels across the largest 16 national FPSO markets.
The report analyses a wealth of data to show where the market will develop based upon diverse factors and insight into the market, anticipating how and why the market will evolve from 2012 onwards. The report also analyses the leading 16 markets individually, comparing growth rates, oil production, proven oil reserves, economic growth and political factors in each market. The most significant drivers and restraints of the FPSO market are considered in order to provide readers with specific insights into the trends within the industry.
The report contains 169 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the FPSO market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2012-2022 in terms of capital expenditure (US$) on the global FPSO market. In addition, 16 national FPSO markets are forecast and analysed over the period 2012-2022, along with countries in the rest of the world. The report also provides profiles of 33 leading companies operating within the market, and includes two exclusive interviews with experts from principal companies working in the FPSO market, providing key insight alongside visiongain's analysis.
- Comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the FPSO market from 2012-2022.
- Analysis and forecasting informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders. You will be able to read full transcripts of interviews from three leading companies involved within the FPSO market.
- 169 tables, charts and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the changing dynamics of the FPSO market between 2012-2022.
- Forecasts and analysis for the global FPSO market between 2012-2022.
- Forecasts and analysis for 16 national FPSO markets, as well as projections for the rest of the world for the period 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the forces that influence and characterise the FPSO market.
- Profiles of 33 leading companies operating within the FPSO market.
Click for Report details:The Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Market 2012-2022