Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC or "the group") is a global professional services group, providing risk and insurance, and consulting services. The group primarily operates in the US, Europe and Asia. It is headquartered in New York and employed 52,400 people as of December 31, 2011. The group recorded revenues of $11,526 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 9.3% over FY2010. The operating profit of the group was $1,638 million in FY2011, an increase of 74.4% over FY2010. The net profit was $993 million in FY2011, an increase of 16.1% over FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for Report details:Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis