Macy's, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Macy's, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Macy's, Inc.
Macy's, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Macy's, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Macy's, Inc.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Macy's, Inc. (Macy's) is a department store operator, based in the US. The products offered by the company include apparels, footwear, cosmetics, bath products, towels, rugs, beddings and pillows. It offers these products under both private labeled and licensed brands. The company-owned brands include American Rag, Charter Club and Epic Threads while its licensed brands include Armani, Burberry and Louis Vuitton. Macy's operates over 800 stores under the banner, Macy's and over 37 under Bloomingdale banner across 45 states of the US, District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico. The company also operates online at Macys.com and Bloomingdales.com. Macy's is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the US.
Click for Report details:Macy's, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report