TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Veterinary Vaccines market to grow at a CAGR of 12.5 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in prevalence of zoonotic diseases in humans. The Global Veterinary Vaccines market has also been witnessing a rise in contract manufacturing activities. However, the emergence of vaccine-resistant viruses could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Veterinary Vaccines Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Livestock vaccines and Companion vaccines landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Eli Lilly and Co., Merck & Co. Inc., Pfizer Inc., and Sanofi S.A.
Other vendors mentioned in the report: AVANT Immunotherapeutics Inc., Embrex Inc., Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Heska Corp., Imugene Ltd., Indian Immunologicals Ltd., Intervet International B.V., Lohmann Animal Health GmbH & Co. KG, Novartis AG, Protein Sciences Corp., Schering-Plough Corp., and Vibrac AH Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?