QualityStocks would like to highlight American Standard Energy Corp. (OTCBB: ASEN), an emerging oil and gas exploration and production company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. The company's oil and gas asset base is balanced between operated acreage in the Permian and non-operated acreage in the Williston Basin and South Texas Eagle Ford resource prospects. The company currently controls approximately 112,000 net acres in emerging unconventional plays including the Permian Basin, Williston Basin and Eagle Ford shale.
In the company’s news yesterday,
American Standard Energy presented their impressive Q2 FY12 data, which was driven in large part by record quarterly production from across the portfolio.
Ramped up efforts in the Permian and Williston (Bakken formation) basins, where development jumped significantly during the quarter (up 37% in the Bakken alone), in combination with the company’s interest in the Auld Shipman Eagle Ford project, which has rapidly gone from initial production at the quarter’s outset to 18 wells in production as of yesterday (Aug 9), have collectively produced some superb financials for the period ending June 30, 2012:
• Revenues for the 3-month were up 119% over the prior year to $7M, on average realized Q2 pricing of $77.13/bbl and $4.43 per thousand cubic feet of gas (Adjusted EBITDA of $3.4M, up 386% from the prior year)
• Net Income for the quarter $1.4M ($0.03/share) compared to a net loss the prior year of some $4.6M (or a loss per share of $0.13)
• Production for the quarter was up 126% from the prior year to 114.7k BOE (with crude gaining in the mix of output, up 11% to represent a full 68% of total production), with the Auld Shipman Eagle Ford a clear pack leader at 12.2k net bbls and 30.3 MCF
• Participation in 22 gross (5.99 net) wells, 5 of which were Permian verticals (targeting the Wolfcamp/Clearfork)
• CAPEX for the quarter was up accordingly (225%) to $25M, with some $88M spent over the 6-month (66.5% on property acquisition and 33.5% on development)
CEO of ASEN, Scott Feldhacker, called it a triumph of the core leasehold acquisition strategy and asserted that emphasis on maintaining developmental momentum in the coming months would be paramount for the company. The exceptional results from Permian activity during the quarter have validated a growing focus on West Texas and Feldhacker emphasized that judicious exploitation of development potential, in what is easily the top dog domestic crude region today, was chief among management’s immediate objectives.
With a total of some 112k combined net acres (including non-operated) and such success with acreage development apparent in the Q2 data, shareholders of ASEN are really starting to see the power of the non-operated, low-overhead, 100% WI leasehold growth model employed by the company.
QualityStocks, based in Scottsdale, Arizona, is a free service that collects data from hundreds of Small-Cap and Micro-Cap online Investment Newsletters into one Daily Newsletter Report. QualityStocks is dedicated to assisting emerging public companies with their investor communication efforts and connecting subscribers with companies that have huge potential to succeed in the short and long-term future.
To sign up for The QualityStocks Daily Newsletter, please visit www.QualityStocks.net
Please read FULL disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: http://Disclaimer.QualityStocks.net
This release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain as they are based on current expectations and assumptions concerning future events or future performance of the company. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which are only predictions and speak only as of the date hereof. Risks and uncertainties applicable to the company and its business could cause the company's actual results to differ materially from those indicated in any forward-looking statements.