Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) is an energy management systems manufacturing company. SEL designs, manufactures and supports a line of products and services for monitoring, protection, automation, control and electric power system metering. Its product portfolio comprises automation systems, telecommunications devices, panels and enclosures, power management solutions, synchrophasor systems, and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems solutions among others. The company caters to several industries such as commercial buildings, consumer products, food and beverage, electric utilities, government, education, healthcare, electronics, metals and mining, oil & gas and petrochemical, and transportation industries among others. The company has presence across the US, the UK, Argentina, Canada, Australia, Colombia, Netherlands, Brazil, Singapore, South Africa, New Zealand, Mexico, China, and India among others. SEL is headquartered in Pullman, Washington, the US.
SEL focuses on making electric power safer, more reliable, and more economical. In April 2012, the company announced the production of relays at the new Lewiston, Idaho.
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 25, 2012: SEL's Synchrophasor Visualization Software Delivers Actionable Information
Apr 12, 2012: SEL's Lewiston Plant Energizes Production
Mar 06, 2012: SEL Introduces New 24-port Ethernet Switch
Mar 06, 2012: New SEL 24-Port Ethernet Switch—Designed Specifically For Harsh Industrial Environments
Feb 29, 2012: California ISO Certifies SEL-735 Power Quality And Revenue Meter
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review