CURRENT Group, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - CURRENT Group, LLC (CURRENT Group) provides a range of smart grid solutions for electric utilities. The company is engaged in design, development, and manufacturing of technology enabled innovative solutions and infrastructure for enhanced power distribution and network management. CURRENT Group's solutions support electric utilities in maximizing the value of existing assets as well as incorporating renewable sources of generation. The company's solutions combine advanced sensing technology with low latency IP-based communications and enterprise analysis software. It also provides high-performance broadband and home energy management services. The company has significant presence in leading markets of the world. CURRENT Group is headquartered in Germantown, Maryland, the US.
Recently, the company formed a strategic partnership with Cable & Wireless Worldwide for developing integrated smart grid and smart metering solutions.
CURRENT Group, LLC Key Recent Developments
May 07, 2012: Current's Connected Intelligence Selected By UK Power Networks And WPD For Smart Grid Deployment Initiatives In UK
Jan 23, 2012: CURRENT Announces Its Selection By Pepco For Distribution Grid Modernization Project
Jan 20, 2012: CURRENT Announces Its Selection By Iberdrola To Provide Advanced Metering, Supervision, And Communications Solutions
Feb 01, 2011: CURRENT Collaborates With Oracle To Provide Advanced Smart Grid Solutions
CURRENT Group, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:CURRENT Group, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review