GE Lighting, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - GE Lighting, LLC (GE Lighting), a part of GE Home & Business Solutions division of General Electric (GE). The company designs and manufactures lighting products and lighting fixtures for residential and commercial purposes. GE Lighting products find their applications in hospitality, restaurant, healthcare, retail, facility management, and warehouse/industrial fields. It sells products in North America and in other global markets under various GE and private-label brands. The company is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the US.
The company has been focusing on expanding its product portfolio. The company launched 10 new outdoor LED lighting products and expanded its outdoor LED lighting product line , which was in-line with its expansion strategy. Its T5HO 47-watt UltraStart Watt-Miser system and Infusion LED module series opened up design possibilities thereby expanding potential applications for LED lighting solutions of GE Lighting in retail, museum, office and other environments. The company's acquisition of Lightech was an important milestone in terms of delivering optimized and energy-efficient LED lighting system to its customers. Going forward, the company aims tap in the new opportunities and strengthen its position in the market.
GE Lighting, LLC Key Recent Developments
Aug 02, 2012: GE Lighting Introduces New Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs
Jun 22, 2012: GE Lighting Installs Iberia LED Lights In Morocco
Jun 19, 2012: GE Lighting Offers New Roadway Lighting Solutions
May 09, 2012: GE Lighting Announces Installation Of Evolve LED Streetlights In Las Vegas
May 09, 2012: GE Lighting To Debut LED Bulb At 2012 LIGHTFAIR International In Las Vegas
GE Lighting, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:GE Lighting, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review