The Independent Order of Foresters - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - The Independent Order of Foresters (Foresters) is a fraternal benefit society providing insurance products and services to its members. Foresters's portfolio of products include term life, whole life , universal life, variable universal life and retirement products. The company also offers funds such as individual retirement accounts (IRAs), mutual funds, deferred and immediate annuities, and savings products. The company has branches located throughout the US, Canada, and the UK. Foresters is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
The company plans to deliver high quality products to its members through the launch of its new brand. In line to this, the company launched a new brand that helps its customers to enrich the lives of its members, families and the communities. Foresters also changed the name of its subsidiary Unity Life of Canada to Foresters Life Insurance Company, that can enable its customers to be recognized as a part of Foresters family.
The Independent Order of Foresters - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:The Independent Order of Foresters - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review