Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. (ISP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. (Intesa Sanpaolo) provides banking and financial products and services across Italy, Central-Eastern Europe, and the Mediterranean basin. The group was formed as a merger of Banca Intesa and Sanpaolo IMI. The group has a significant presence in Central and South-Eastern Europe, Russian Federation, and in the Mediterranean area (Egypt). As of March 2012, the bank has 5,581 branches in Italy, 1,458 in European Countries, two in America, five in Asia and 200 in Africa. Intesa Sanpaolo is headquartered in Tornio, Italy.
The group's strategy has been to expand its operations across geographic regions. In line to its strategy, Intesa Sanpaolo, opened a representative office in Abu Dhabi, through which it provides services to customers in Middle East and North Africa, Beirut, Casablanca, Cairo, Istanbul and Tunis. It has also signed agreements with Vietcombank to support corporate clients in developing internationalisation plans in Vietnam and Italy.
Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Key Recent Developments
Feb 10, 2012: Maire Tecnimont Signs €150m Loan Agreement
Aug 03, 2011: Evonik Renews Syndicated Credit Facility Over €1.5 Billion
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Click for Report details:Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. (ISP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review