Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (JEC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest and diverse providers of technical, professional, and construction services in the world. The company's service portfolio consists of comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting. Jacobs provides services to various sectors such as aerospace and defense, automotive and industrial, buildings, chemicals and polymers, consumer and forest products, and environmental programs. It also serves other key markets including infrastructure, mining and minerals, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, power and utilities, and refining. Jacobs serves wide range of companies and organizations, which includes industrial, commercial and government clients. The company operates in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa and Asia, especially India. Jacobs is headquartered in Pasadena, the US.
The key business strategy of the company is to establish long-term client relationships to enhance business in the world markets. Over the years, Jacobs gained and retained clients by offering superior value along with its service offerings, with more than 90% of its repeat business coming from its loyal clients. This long-term client relationship strategy provides the company cost advantages, profits and growth. The company's loyal client base, coupled with steady growth, provides the additional advantage of attracting and retaining the industry's top talent for supporting its global business growth. Jacobs set itself the objective for achieving 15% business growth every year.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 24, 2012: Jacobs Engineering Wins Contract From Braskem For Propylene Splitter In Pennsylvania
Jul 10, 2012: Jacobs Engineering Wins Five-year Contract From Shell Canada Energy For Jackpine Mine Tailings And Infrastructure Program
Jul 03, 2012: Jacobs Wins Contract From NASA At Kennedy Space Center
Jun 28, 2012: Geosyntec Consultants, Jacobs Engineering Group And Tetra Tech Win Environmental Remediation Services Contract From NASA
Jun 26, 2012: Jacobs Engineering Wins Contract From Saudi Kayan For UHMWPE Plant In Saudi Arabia
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Click for Report details:Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (JEC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review