Eurohypo AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Eurohypo AG (Eurohypo), formerly known as Deutsche Hypothekenbank Frankfurt Aktiengesellschaft is a specialist group operating in real estate and public finance domains. The group offers real estate lending, structured financing, real estate advisory services, public finance, and capital market funding services. In the real estate division, it provides commercial real estate financing in Germany as well as numerous countries in Europe, the US and Asia. In the public finance division, the group provides services in conventional public sector lending, financing and consulting for public private partnership projects, and covered pool management. Eurohypo is fully owned by the Commerzbank Group. The company has 47 fully consolidate subsidiaries ,14 non- consolidate subsidiaries, five joint ventures and nine associate companies operating in the German as well as several international locations globally. The group is headquartered in Eschborn, Germany.
Eurohypo AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:Eurohypo AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review