Brinx Resources Ltd. (BNXR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Brinx Resources Ltd. (Brinx Resources) is an oil and gas production and exploration company. It is active in the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas in the US. The company currently focuses on the exploration and development of energy portfolio through its working interests in the Oklahoma and California. Its project portfolio consists of working interests in the Three Sands Project in Noble County, Oklahoma; the Oklahoma Projects drill and seismic programs; and King City project in California. Brinx Resources is headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the US.
The company, through its strong financial position and significant cash flow, plans to concentrate on number of potential well locations, which identified on its operating project portfolio. Brinx Resources is also active to find new opportunities in North America and internationally to develop its operational portfolio and to add more value to its shareholders.
Brinx Resources Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Apr 10, 2012: Brinx Resources Provides Operations Update
Jan 24, 2012: Brinx Resources Drills SBV-2–32 Well At King City Project In California
Sep 07, 2011: Brinx Resources Announces Completion Of New Development Oil Well In Oklahoma
Aug 16, 2011: Brinx Resources And Partners Set Production Casing On Development Well In Oklahoma
Jul 12, 2011: Brinx Resources Announces Oil Development Drilling Plans And Completion Of 3D Seismic Program In Oklahoma
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Brinx Resources Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Click for Report details:Brinx Resources Ltd. (BNXR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review