E.ON Ruhrgas AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - E.ON Ruhrgas AG (E.ON Ruhrgas) is a privately-owned natural gas company, active in the Pan-European Gas market. The company is a part of the E.ON Group. The company has presence across the gas value chain, starting from exploration to the supply to major customers. The company is mainly focuse on the purchase and sale of natural gas. E.ON Ruhrgas holds long-term agreements with producers in Germany and other countries. Ruhrgas supplies gas to a wide customer base including gas merchant companies, distributors and industrial consumers. The company sources gas from indigenous sources from Norway, Russia, the Netherlands, Denmark and the UK regions. The company is also active in the exploration and production of gas as well as searching for the new deposits in and around Germany. E.ON Ruhrgas is headquartered in Essen, Germany.
The liberalization of the European gas market creates new opportunities for expanding its operational presence through increasing gas sales across this region. E.ON Ruhrgas has developed initiatives for the various target groups, allowing the company to participate actively in gas trading for enhance market conditions.
E.ON Ruhrgas AG Key Recent Developments
Jul 17, 2012: E.ON E&P Finds Oil And Gas At NEY-1 Well In Block 405a, Algeria
Jun 22, 2012: Successful Implementation Of Nord Stream To Ensure Reliability Of Gas Supplies To EU Countries: Gazprom
Jun 05, 2012: PGNiG Norway Announces Successful Installation Of Risers At Skarv Field, Norway
Jun 04, 2012: E.ON Ruhrgas Commences Gas Injection At Storage Unit In Etzel, Germany
Nov 10, 2011: Sonatrach Announces Oil And Gas Discovery At Berkine Basin In Algeria
E.ON Ruhrgas AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:E.ON Ruhrgas AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review