Empresa Nacional del Petroleo - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Empresa Nacional del Petroleo (ENAP) is a government owned integrated oil and gas company. The company undertakes acquisition, exploration, development, production and refining of oil and natural gas. ENAP also provides various services related to the oil and gas industry including transportation and storage of of liquid and gas fuels and logistic services for petroleum products. It also harness environment friendly geothermal energy. The key products offered by the company includes, gasoline, fuel oil, diesel, liquified natural gas and solvents. The company is organized into two lines of business: Exploration and Production (E&P) and Refining and logistics. The E&P division manages the hydrocarbon exploration business, develops discovered reserves and exploits deposits to produce oil and natural gas. The refining and logistics division produces and commercializes fuel and other oil by-products. ENAP operates in Argentina, Peru, Chile, Ecuador and Egypt. It is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.
Empresa Nacional del Petroleo Key Recent Developments
Jun 18, 2012: ENAP Launches Modern Loading Platform At Linares Plant
Mar 06, 2012: CORRE To Launch Oil Recovery And Soil Remediation Pilot Project In Chile
Sep 14, 2011: GeoPark Holdings Signs Participation Agreements With ENAP For Three New Blocks In Tierra Del Fuego
Aug 01, 2011: ENAP Appoints Ricardo Cruzat Ochagavia As CEO
Jun 29, 2011: ENAP Inaugurates First Virtual Gas Pipeline In Chile
Empresa Nacional del Petroleo - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:Empresa Nacional del Petroleo - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review