SK Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - SK Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd. (SKEC) is a service provider. The company offers civil engineering, procurement and construction services in the areas of housing, petrochemical, industrial, and technology sectors. The company undertakes the construction of residential buildings, intelligent buildings, cultural facilities, hostels, sports complexes and other construction and engineering related projects. SKEC also provides project development, financing, engineering, procurement and construction (EPC), and operation and maintenance related services. The company, through its subsidiaries, has operations across the world in Thailand, Indonesia, India, Laos, China, Vietnam, Kuwait, and Kazakhstan. SKEC is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
SK Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jun 21, 2012: JAC's $2.4 Billion Petrochemical Project Ahead Of Schedule
Apr 24, 2012: Pequiven And SK E&C To Build $35m Worth Petrochemical Plant In Venezuela
Mar 14, 2012: Punj Lloyd Secures Contract From SK E&C For Jurong Aromatics Complex In Singapore
Feb 14, 2012: Summit Power's TCEP Project Signs EPC And O&M Contracts For 400 MW Power/Poly-gen Gasification Project
Sep 20, 2011: SK E&C JV To Build Petrochemical Complex In Egypt
This SK Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:SK Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review