While there are a number of financial institutions that offer money market savings accounts it is important to know that not all accounts are the same. To maximize returns from a money market savings account there are certain things people should look for from their bank, specifically where their money market interest rate stands.
At UFB Direct, a division of BofI Federal Bank, an FDIC insured financial institution established in 2000, that money market interest rate is at an impressive 1.30% APY. With this high money market interest rate customers can generate generous returns, making these returns even more impressive is the fact that UFB Direct compounds interest daily.
In addition to establishing a high money market interest rate for their customers UFB Direct provides their account holders with a number of other perks, perks that include:
· Free Mobile Deposit - Deposit checks instantly 24/7 wherever you and your phone go.
· Free MyDeposit - Deposit checks instantly from the comfort of your home or office
· Free FinanceWorks™: Track all your financial accounts, even those at other institutions,
all from your UFB Direct Online Banking.
· Free online banking with Bill Pay (limited), free mobile banking, email and text
· messaging alerts
· Free online images of checks and statements
· Free postage-paid envelopes
· Free Visa® Debit card
All of this can be accessed by opening a money market savings account at UFB Direct with as little as $5,000.