To maximize the return on their money many people opt to open a money market savings account and take advantage of a higher interest rate. There are a number of options available to people when choosing where to open a money market account but only one delivers the most benefits that extend beyond a high money market interest rate, UFB Direct.
UFB Direct, a division of BofI Federal Bank, an FDIC insured financial institution established in 2000, not only offers their money market account holders a 1.30% APY but also compounds that interest on a daily basis, meaning higher returns.
In addition to a favorable money market interest rate UFB Direct delivers benefits that truly separate themselves from other banks. These perks include:
· Free Mobile Deposit - Deposit checks instantly 24/7 wherever you and your phone go.
· Free MyDeposit - Deposit checks instantly from the comfort of your home or office
· Free FinanceWorks™: Track all your financial accounts, even those at other institutions,
all from your UFB Direct Online Banking.
· Free online banking with Bill Pay (limited), free mobile banking, email and text
· messaging alerts
· Free online images of checks and statements
· Free postage-paid envelopes
· Free Visa® Debit card
All of these benefits can be accessed by opening a money market savings account with as little as $5,000.
To open a money market account with UFB Direct and take advantage of all the benefits available visit www.ufbdirect.com