When looking to get the most from their money many people make the decision to open a money market savings account. Often times the deciding factor is the interest rate, usually much higher than a traditional savings account. While this is certainly an attractive advantage of a money market savings account it shouldn’t be the only factor that is weighed.
At UFB Direct, a division of BofI Federal Bank, an FDIC insured financial institution established in 2000, a high money market interest rate is just one of the perks that come along with an account. In addition to providing a 1.30 APY, UFB Direct compounds that interest rate on a daily basis, meaning bigger returns for the account holder.
In addition to providing a high interest rate and compounding that rate on a daily basis UFB Direct’s money market saving account comes with:
· Free Mobile Deposit - Deposit checks instantly 24/7 wherever you and your phone go.
· Free MyDeposit - Deposit checks instantly from the comfort of your home or office
· Free FinanceWorks™: Track all your financial accounts, even those at other institutions,
all from your UFB Direct Online Banking.
· Free online banking with Bill Pay (limited), free mobile banking, email and text
· messaging alerts
· Free online images of checks and statements
· Free postage-paid envelopes
· Free Visa® Debit card
As an added bonus UFB Direct promises no monthly maintenance fee with minimum $5,000.00 average daily collected balance and opening an account can be done in a matter of minutes.
To open a money market account with UFB Direct and take advantage of all the benefits available visit www.ufbdirect.com