This slide deck focuses on the important questions concerning consumers' behavior regarding mortgages and personal loans. Product penetration, choice of channel, drivers of product and provider choice, and barriers to adoption are all covered in this deck to ensure that the reader knows What Consumers Want from mortgages and personal loans in their country of interest.
- Build a customer-centric strategy by learning what consumers want and need from a mortgage or personal loan.
- Identify new opportunities in the mortgage and personal loan markets through a better understanding of what consumers demand from these products.
- Gain a deeper insight into the mortgage and personal loan markets using country-level data across income and age groups.
Channel analysis, including channel of opening and research.
Essential product and provider features.
Barriers to the adoption of mortgages and personal loans.
Reasons to Buy
- What features do consumers demand from a mortgage or personal loan?
- Which attributes are important in a mortgage or personal loan provider?
- What channels do consumers use for researching and purchasing mortgages and personal loans?
- Why do consumers decide not to take out a mortgage or personal loan?
Click for Report details:What Consumers Want: Mortgages and Personal Loans in Brazil 2011