Prudential Financial, Inc. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Prudential Financial, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Prudential Financial, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Prudential Financial, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Intelligence on Prudential Financial, Inc.nv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Prudential Financial, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Prudential Financial (Prudential or 'the company') is one of the leading financial services companies, with approximately $784 billion of assets under management as of December 31, 2010. The company offers a range of financial products and services including life insurance, mutual funds, annuities, pension and retirement-related services, asset management, banking and trust services, real estate brokerage and relocation services. The company operates primarily in the US, Asia, Europe and Latin America. The company is headquartered in Newark, New Jersey and employs 41,044 people. The company recorded revenues of $38,414 million in the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 18% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was $4,422 million in FY2010, compared to $1,552 million in FY2009. The net profit of the company was $3,195 million in FY2010, an increase of 2.3% over FY2009.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Prudential Financial, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Prudential Financial, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Prudential Financial, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects
Click for Report details:Prudential Financial, Inc. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report