Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
- Intelligence on Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLCnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (RBS or the group) is the holding company of one of the world's largest banking and financial services groups. The group operates in the UK, US and internationally through its two principal subsidiaries, the Royal Bank and NatWest. In the US, the group operates through its subsidiary Citizens. It is headquartered in Edinburgh, UK and employs about 148,500 people. The group recorded revenues of £31,868 million ($49,246 million) during the financial year (FY) ended December 2010, a decrease of 3.5% over FY2009. The group recorded an operating loss of £399 million ($617 million) during FY2010, as compared to an operating loss of £2,647 million ($4,090 million) in FY2009. The group recorded net loss of £1,666 million ($2,574 million) during FY2010, as compared to net loss of £2,323 million ($3,590 million) in FY2009.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC's business structure, strategy and prospects
Click for Report details:Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report