China Resources Enterprise, Limited - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on China Resources Enterprise, Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting China Resources Enterprise, Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of China Resources Enterprise, Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for China Resources Enterprise, Limited
- Intelligence on China Resources Enterprise, Limitednv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about China Resources Enterprise, Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
China Resource Enterprise (CRE or "the company") is an investment holding group focused on consumer businesses, including retail, beer, food, and beverage. The company primarily operates in Hong Kong and Mainland China. It is headquartered in Wanchai, Hong Kong and employs about 171,000 people. The company recorded revenues of HK$86,728 million (approximately $11,161.9 million) in the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 35.2% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was HK$5,187 million (approximately $667.6 million) in FY2010, an increase of 12.1% over FY2009. The net profit was HK$5,674 million (approximately $730.2 million) in FY2010, compared with the net profit of HK$2,913 (approximately $374.9 million) in FY2009.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of China Resources Enterprise, Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess China Resources Enterprise, Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on China Resources Enterprise, Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects
Click for Report details:China Resources Enterprise, Limited - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report