Saudi Aramco - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Saudi Aramco required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Saudi Aramco in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Saudi Aramco including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Saudi Aramco
- Intelligence on Saudi Aramconv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Saudi Aramco, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Saudi Aramco is one of the largest integrated oil companies in the world, with operations in exploration, production, refining, marketing, and international shipping. Saudi Aramco operates in Saudi Arabia. The company is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia and employs about 54,800 people. The company, as a state-owned entity, does not publish its financial statements.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Saudi Aramco and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Saudi Aramco as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Saudi Aramco's business structure, strategy and prospects
Click for Report details:Saudi Aramco - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report