UNUM Group - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on UNUM Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting UNUM Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of UNUM Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for UNUM Group
- Intelligence on UNUM Groupnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about UNUM Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Unum formerly UnumProvident is engaged in the provision of disability insurance products. The company also provides other insurance products such as long-term care insurance, life insurance, employer and employee-paid group benefits and other related services. It primarily operates in the US and UK. The company is headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee and employs about 9,500 people. The group recorded revenues of $10,193.2 million in the financial year (FY) ended December 2010, an increase of 1% over FY2009. The operating profit of the group was $1,331.3 million in the financial year FY2010, an increase of 3% over FY2009. The net profit was $886.1 million in the financial year FY2010, an increase of 3.9% over FY2009.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of UNUM Group and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess UNUM Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on UNUM Group's business structure, strategy and prospects
Click for Report details:UNUM Group - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report