Groupama S.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Groupama S.A. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Groupama S.A. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Groupama S.A. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Groupama S.A.
- Intelligence on Groupama S.A.nv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Groupama S.A., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Groupama is one of the largest insurance groups in Europe and the foremost mutual insurance company in France. Groupama SA, the parent company of the Groupama group, serves as holding company, owning directly or indirectly, all the French and international subsidiaries of the group. The group offers non-life insurance, life insurance, pension/retirement products, banking services, private equity, asset management and real estate services. Groupama primarily operates in France. The group is headquartered in Paris, France and employs 38,500 people. The group recorded revenues of E17,474 million ($23,182.8 million) during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), a decrease of 4.9% compared to FY2009. The operating profit of the group was E497 million ($659.4 million) in FY2010, a decrease of 63.5% compared to FY2009. The net profit was E387 million ($513.4 million) in FY2010, a decrease of 41.4% compared to FY2009.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Groupama S.A. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Groupama S.A. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Groupama S.A.'s business structure, strategy and prospects
Click for Report details:Groupama S.A. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report