Godrej Consumer Products Limited - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Godrej Consumer Products Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Godrej Consumer Products Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Godrej Consumer Products Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Intelligence on Godrej Consumer Products Limitednv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Godrej Consumer Products Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Godrej Consumer Products (GCPL or 'the company') is engaged in manufacturing, marketing, and distributing fast moving consumer goods. The company offers soaps, toiletries, cosmetics, hair care, household care and fabric care products. It markets products under Cinthol, Fairglow, Godrej No 1, Nupur and Ezee brand names. The company operates in India, the Netherlands, the UK, South Africa, and Mauritius. It is headquartered in Mumbai, India. The company recorded revenues of INR36,429.9 million ($794.2 million) during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 78.5% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was INR7,136.3 million ($155.6 million) in FY2011, an increase of 57% over FY2010. The net profit was INR5,147.1 million ($112.2 million) in FY2011, an increase of 51.6% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Godrej Consumer Products Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Godrej Consumer Products Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Godrej Consumer Products Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects
Click for Report details:Godrej Consumer Products Limited - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report