Metsaliitto Group - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Metsaliitto Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Metsaliitto Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Metsaliitto Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Metsaliitto Group
- Intelligence on Metsaliitto Groupnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Metsaliitto Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Metsaliitto Group (Metsaliitto or "the group") is engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of wood and wood products, paper, board, tissue, pulp and cooking papers. The group primarily operates in Europe. It is headquartered in Espoo, Finland and employs about 12,820 people. The group recorded revenues of E5,377 million ($7,133.7 million) during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 11.2% over FY2009. The operating profit of the group was E497 million ($659.4 million) in FY2010, as compared to operating loss of E169 million ($235.7 million) in FY2009. The net profit was E204 million ($270.6 million) in FY2010, as compared to net loss of E150 million ($209.2 million) in FY2009.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Metsaliitto Group and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Metsaliitto Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Metsaliitto Group's business structure, strategy and prospects
Click for Report details:Metsaliitto Group - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report