The Brink's Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on The Brink's Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Brink's Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Brink's Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for The Brink's Company
- Intelligence on The Brink's Companynv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about The Brink's Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
The Brink's Company (Brink's or "the company") is security-related service provider catering primarily to banks, retailers and a variety of other commercial and governmental customers. The company operates in Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. Brink's is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia and employed about 71,000 people as of December 31, 2010. The company recorded revenues of $3,121.5 million during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), a decrease of 0.4% compared to 2009. The operating profit of the company was $146.3 million in FY2010, a decrease of 12.3% compared to 2009. The net profit was $57.1 million in FY2010, a decrease of 71.5% compared to 2009.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of The Brink's Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess The Brink's Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on The Brink's Company's business structure, strategy and prospects
Click for Report details:The Brink's Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report